Monday, June 15, 2015

My First Pinch Me Box

I received my first box on 6/5/2015. I really liked the packaging. The colors were bright and appealing. The design was appealing because hearts are universal. The box was glossy but sturdy. The box was easy to open and did not tear easily. The best part of the packaging was that it is 100% recyclable.

The contents of the box were as follows:
1) Gold  Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion with Aloe
2) Olay Cooling White Strawberry and Mint Body Wash with a coupon for $1.00 off body wash
3) Kraft Parmesan Blends Classic Italian with a handout about the different flavors
4) $100 Wine Voucher

1) The lotion was the perfect size for my purse or the twins diaper bag. The smell was comforting as aloe always is. My hands were very rough from over washing which happens when you are a parent. My first impressions of putting on the lotion were that it was clean and non greasy.  Within a few days my hands were looking and feeling much better.

2) The body wash is the perfect pick me up for first thing in the morning. The body wash smells like a field of strawberries on a hot summers day. The mint was subtle and not over powering. My skin felt clean and soft. The bottle was a decent size and lasted 3 days.

3)  The cheese was delicious.  It tasted more Mediterranean then Italian. That was alright though. I used the cheese for meatloaf and on chicken the next night. It lasted for 4 meals and 6 people. I will defiantly buy this product. I am interested in the spicy blend.

4) I decided to not partake in the wine voucher. I am more of a sparkling wine or malt beverage kind of girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment